Photography, my hobbies - my life | Diễn đàn DHTN | SEO, Công nghệ, IT, mua bán

Website nhà tài trợ:

1. Khách đăng sai mục 1 lần là banned nhé ! Không nhắc nhở không báo trước nhé !
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Diễn đàn SEO chất lượng, rao vặt miễn phí có PA, DA cao: aiti.edu.vn | kenhsinhvien.edu.vn | vnmu.edu.vn | dhtn.edu.vn | sen.edu.vn
    Dismiss Notice
    • ĐT: 0939 713 069
    • Mail: tanbomarketing@gmail.com
    Dismiss Notice

Photography, my hobbies - my life

Thảo luận trong 'Dịch Vụ Khác' bắt đầu bởi hoanggviett, 1/11/19.

XenForohosting
Tags:
  1. hoanggviett

hoanggviett admin

(Website tài trợ: kiến trúc nhà ở đẹp)
    Photography is my favorite hobby. It refreshes the mind and provides a welcome change from such dull and dreary routine of daily life. . I like to take photos because a photo can have the time and the landscape nailed into a picture. I love what photography does for me and why I think it’s such a great hobby to integrate into my life, which also resulted to me starting a photography blog site Hoi An Photographer

[​IMG]
    Photo: Hoi An Photographer

Photography is a unique hobby in that you can start learning at any stage, and continue learning till you have your mental faculties intact. Many feel that photography isn’t an art nor should it deserve as much attention as paintings because it’s relatively easy to get into photography. I can not agree with that. A photograph, on the other hand, allows me to imagine as if I’m seeing the place through the eyes of the photographer. The technology revolving around photography is highly addictive. People who are into preserving memories by getting great pictures would definitely love photography. Photography allows you to capture the best moments of your life, and express themselves with photographs.

[​IMG]

Photography teaches me a lot of useful things. I have to take all aspects of things into consideration. I have to look from all directions to capture a picture. Color combination is also a very important factor. While taking pictures of animals or birds I have to wait for hours and I learned about patience.

[​IMG]

Photos provide a more emotional attachment than words often do. They often capture the atmosphere that I cannot find the words for.

[​IMG]

Hoi An Photographer, perhaps more than anything to me, I believe that they are the documentations of our lives. The ability of photography to connect to our past, associate us in an event, and preserve memories without words or interpretation makes it an influential hobby for all of us.

[​IMG]

Photography is quite expensive hobby and to be a good photographer you need a lot of training and guidance. So I attended a few short courses to pursue my hobby. I’ve read many articles and magazines on the subject of photography, too.

[​IMG]

Photography has made my senses keen and my imagination sharp. I have developed a wonderful aesthetic sense. I have my own albums of all these photographs. And when I really have nothing to do I just leaf through the photo albums and interesting reminiscences rush through my mind.

[​IMG]

>>> Find out more about other sharing at Hoi An Travel Photographer

Chia sẻ trang này